“DANCE AS A WAY OF LIFE”
Dance is one of the three principle performing arts of Ancient times, along with theatre and music. It is characterised by the use of previously established (choreography) or improvised (free-style) movements of the body. In most cases dance is accompanied by the sound and rhythm of music and involves the expression of feelings which these produce. It also promotes physical and harmonious development and stimulates concentration, memory, creativity and artistic sensibility. It may also be of therapeutic value for a variety of psychomotor problems, becoming a value acquired for life.
The Classic Ballet favors creativity, musicality and stimulates the intellectual development of children, as well as enhances their self-esteem. Not only is dancing fun, it is also very supportive of children’s physical and emotional well-being, as well as improving motor coordination, it helps the child to be more disciplined, more hard-working and improves his concentration. At Eurythmia School, the Ballet program is taught by the Royal Academy of Dance. The content of the programs planned for the age of these dancers, lead the child to the wonderful world of Ballet. Through music, natural movement and the appeal to children’s imagination are taught the first steps of the technique of classical ballet.
Shows and exams: The teacher of Ballet – Anabela Lisboa – belongs to the direction of a dance school: INDANCE, and that in case the students wish, during the school year they will be invited to participate in the show of Classical Realization accomplished by the school, as well as in the future, will be able to prepare for the Royal Academy of Dance exams.
|Monthly – (2 per week)||60,00 € / month|
|Monthly – (1 per week)||38,00 € / month|
Monthly (2 per week) – 60,00 € / month
Monthly (1 per week) – 38,00 € / month
- All regular students of the Eurythmia School benefit from the offer of the registration fee;
- The quarterly payment benefits from a discount of 5%;
- The annual payment benefits from a discount of 7%;
- Discounts are not cumulative;
- In Ballet nine monthly fees are charged;
- Monthly fees must be paid by the 8th of each month;
- There will be no deductions from tuition fees due to lack of attendance or interruptions in vacation periods;
- In case of dropping out of attendance, the parents must communicate in writing quarterly in advance;
- Failure to comply with the previous point implies the payment of the quarter;
- The College reserves the right to change the price list, subject to prior notice, if circumstances warrant;
Backpack (practical and small for children to carry) with:
- Ballet Costume;
- Ballet Tights;
- Satin shoes;
- Pink Petite Skirt;
- Warm Coat;
- Pink ribbon for hair;
- 1 elastic for hair;
- net and pull hooks;
To facilitate, the teacher can order the uniform for the dancers who wish to buy one.
In order to facilitate the preparation of the students for the classes, we ask that on the day of the Ballet the girls bring from the house their hair in a ponytail.
Ages: From 3 years (from the room of the Dragonflies)
Min. of registrations: 6
Max number: 12 (in each class)
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||Between 16.30 and 17.15|
|Wednesday||Between 16.30 and 17.15|
Wednesday – Between 16.30 and 17.15
|Day of the week||Hours|
|Monday||Between 15.45h and 16.30h|
|Wednesday||Between 15.45h and 16.30h|
Wednesday – Between 15.45h and 16.30h